Miles Iain

A blog dedicated to information about Miles Iain, born in February. Dad & Mom are Geoff & Melissa.

Thursday, September 14, 2006

18 Weeks

Had a check up today. No biggie, just checking my blood pressure, weight and baby's heartbeat. All good, and everything is as it should be. I have my ultrasound next week, and I'm strongly leaning towards not revealing the sex of the baby until we send out our annual Christmas letter. :) Athena doesn't think I'll be able to hold back. If you didn't get a letter last year, and want to be on our Christmas letter list, please send me an email, I'd be happy to add you.

I scheduled my next two appointments, for October & November. In November, I'll be doing the tasty glucose test. Yay!

I'm definitely showing, depending on what I wear. I'll try to take a picture to post soon.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:32 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I can't wait to see belly pictures! And of course you can hold back, with the exception of one or 2 key people (hint hint nudge nudge!) ;p

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home