Miles Iain

A blog dedicated to information about Miles Iain, born in February. Dad & Mom are Geoff & Melissa.

Friday, November 30, 2007

9 Months Old


9 months old

Miles turned 9 months old last week, but I hadn't gotten around to taking his 9 month picture. Plus I wanted to wait until after his dr appt, which was on Tuesday. No shots, just his flu shot, which Elijah also got.

Here are the stats:
Height: 28 1/2 in
Weight: 19 lbs 5 oz

One of his top teeth has broken through. He is eating well, both his baby food and small bites of table food. He has been weaned, is now taking a bottle. I didn't realize that I would miss holding him so close to me, but I am happy to have that freedom. He is almost crawling. He sort of ooches forward by pushing his feet. I won't call it crawling until he does more than two ooches.

Best news of all, he's been sleeping really well. Hope I didn't jinx it by blogging about it.

I can hardly wait to celebrate Christmas with the little guy.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:16 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Look at my little buddy!!!!! SOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home