Miles Iain

A blog dedicated to information about Miles Iain, born in February. Dad & Mom are Geoff & Melissa.

Saturday, October 14, 2006

See Ya Again In Four Weeks

I had another appointment this week, and nothing exciting happened. They weighed me (I think the scale must have been wrong), took my bp (higher than usual), and measured the belly/fundus. I go back in four weeks to do my glucose test. They were all out of the fanta flavor, so I'll be trying coke flavor for the first time.

I am hoping to start that aquasize class come November. I am finding longer walks feel hard on my body, so I'd like a regular activity that I enjoy and keeps me fit.

The baby is still kicking a lot everyday. It's pretty awesome.

2 Comments:

  • At 8:10 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    As I have said in conversations, you were too skinny to begin with so your body is catching up! You are adorable and you know it.

     
  • At 7:48 PM , Blogger ashley said...

    alright melissa, it's been a month where's our updated tummy picture?

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home