Miles Iain

A blog dedicated to information about Miles Iain, born in February. Dad & Mom are Geoff & Melissa.

Sunday, October 29, 2006

24 Weeks



For Ashley, who wanted a recent belly picture.

Some days I look bigger than others, it still depends on what I wear. One girl at church today flat out asked me if I was, albeit hesitantly for fear she might be wrong. Funny thing is, I thought she knew, but her husband never mentioned it.

The baby still kicks all the time. The aquasize class may have to wait a few weeks still. But since longer walks are hard on my body, Geoff is willing to move up "Trails membership pass" on the priority list.

The next appointments are November 9th, then December 7th.

3 Comments:

  • At 7:43 PM , Blogger ashley said...

    Thanks!! =) Sounds like he (or she) is gonna be a feisty little one.

     
  • At 1:01 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    YOu look so darn cute!

     
  • At 8:48 PM , Blogger Athena said...

    I LOVE that shirt! Where did you get it? :) hee hee

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home