Miles Iain

A blog dedicated to information about Miles Iain, born in February. Dad & Mom are Geoff & Melissa.

Friday, March 02, 2007

What Child Is This?

I feel like I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop. Miles just sleeps and sleeps, whereas Elijah never slept like this. Last night, I only had to wake up and feed him once. He fed at 9:30pm, then didn't wake to be fed again until 3:30am! I'm a little worried, but we're seeing the doctor on Thursday, so we'll talk about it with Dr. Rich. I'm hoping he won't need the supplements like Elijah did.

He has already been to the doctor (Monday), and the doctor said he looks great. So everything else is going well.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:46 PM , Blogger Cate said...

    awesome! count your blessings. i'm so glad things are going well.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home