Miles Iain

A blog dedicated to information about Miles Iain, born in February. Dad & Mom are Geoff & Melissa.

Friday, February 09, 2007

Still Pregnant

It's 39 weeks today. I went to the doctor yesterday, and there was no change. I made an appointment for 41 weeks (just in case), at which point we'll do a non-stress test and AFI ultrasound (amniotic fluid index). If the baby isn't doing well, we'll deliver that day. If he's okay, we'll deliver a few days after that. Essentially, it's best for me & baby if we can have as natural a birth as possible.

All of you who read this know, I'm ready to get this kid out now. I'm pretty uncomfortable (constant pain in my hip), and anxious to meet the little guy. So let's get to praying he decides to arrive soon.

Pending no delivery, my 40 week appointment is on Tuesday. 41 week appointment is set for Feb. 21.

3 Comments:

  • At 1:17 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Well, ok mr man. I suppose it is ok for you to come now. It is 3 weeks today that I will be there. Go baby go!!

     
  • At 5:11 PM , Blogger ashley said...

    feb 21 is lexi's b-day... i'm sure she wouldn't mind sharing. then you'd have two kids with krolik birthdays (abbie and elijah share a b-day right?)!!

     
  • At 5:07 PM , Blogger Athena said...

    Hmm.. one day before Stephanie's birthday! :)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home