Miles Iain

A blog dedicated to information about Miles Iain, born in February. Dad & Mom are Geoff & Melissa.

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Appointment

I had my appt yesterday, and everything is still going well. My bp was 85/60, which surprised even me, since I've been stressed lately, I thought for sure it would have been in the triple digits. The baby's growth and heart rate are spot on. I talked to Dr. Scott about what the rest of the appts will hold, and do I need to pre-register for the hospital. I don't need to register, and there is only one test left to do at 35 weeks, the Strep B test.

So I go back in a month, and then every two weeks until February. Then it's every week until he's ready to make his entrance.

I've been very emotional the last week, so please pray for my hormones to calm down. I've been trying to reduce my stress as well.

1 Comments:

  • At 2:14 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Glad things went well. Call you soon!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home