Miles Iain

A blog dedicated to information about Miles Iain, born in February. Dad & Mom are Geoff & Melissa.

Monday, November 13, 2006

26 Weeks

Had my monthly appt today. All is well. Dr. said my weight, bp, and fundus are all right on track. I scheduled my appts for the rest of the pregnancy. Wow, looking at it on paper, it seems to be happening so fast. I only have 6 appts left!

The little one sure kicks a lot. This pregnancy has not been much like Elijah's. I just feel different all around. I cannot wait to meet this baby, and see their face. What will they look like? Will they have colic like Elijah did?

I want to tour the hospital again, since we did it so early with the last pregnancy and then didn't even end up delivering there. We'll have to pick a night to do that in December.

4 Comments:

  • At 9:31 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    So glad to hear all is well. As you know, I am a worrier. A look round the hospital sounds like a great idea. it won't be long now

     
  • At 10:40 AM , Blogger Athena said...

    I'm glad your appointment went well! Can't wait to meet the baby!

     
  • At 3:30 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    108 DAYS!!!!!!!

     
  • At 11:32 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    "they" & "their"?!??! do you have news you haven't shared?

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home