Miles Iain

A blog dedicated to information about Miles Iain, born in February. Dad & Mom are Geoff & Melissa.

Thursday, January 04, 2007

34 Weeks

One more appointment is done. Nothing exciting to report there. I did reschedule one of my appts, so I could see the doctor who is on call the week I am due.

I'm still having indigestion all the time, I'm getting very painful leg cramps at 4am every few days, and I'm exhausted. I wake up at 7am, and by 9:30-10am, I'm ready for sleep.

I'm in nesting mode. I rewashed all of Elijah's 0-3month old clothes in baby detergent. I want to have more things organized, but money and lack of energy are slowing me down.

As I mentioned on my blog, Cindy threw me a baby shower while I was in CA. The boys' godmother Cate made a quilt for #2. Cindy & her whole family chipped in and bought us the double stroller we registered for. It's a sit & stand. It has the baby up front, and then Elijah can either sit or stand in the back. We also got a Target gift card from Cate, a Snugli from Pat, a book and night light from Marci, and some money from my friend Donna. I'm so happy Dawn sent me baby gift thank you notes a few months ago. :)

I can hardly wait to see the baby's face. I'm nervous about the labor, despite having been through it before. We're set to do the hospital tour on the 25th. I think I want to make out a list of the stuff that will need to get packed for us and for Elijah on D-Day (delivery day).

My next appt is in 2 weeks.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:45 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Holy crap!!! Week 34?? That means we are only 6 weeks away! 57 days away till I come.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home