Miles Iain

A blog dedicated to information about Miles Iain, born in February. Dad & Mom are Geoff & Melissa.

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

30 1/2 Weeks



It's only 65 days until the due date. This boy sure kicks a lot. The funny thing about keeping mum on his sex and his name for so long, I almost never call him by it. So I'm practicing now. At least in the privacy of our home.

The next hospital tour is scheduled for January 25, so we'll be there that night. We decided against doing the lamaze refresher course, but I will dig out our books and look over them. My plan pretty much is to check in and then ask for the drugs. :) I don't need to be brave. With Elijah I was all the way to 10 before I got the good drugs, so I pretty much get the jist of it.

I spoke with the pediatrician office yesterday to ask about what we need to do to get baby #2 set up there. all I have to do is sign a release form saying the hospital can send his records to them. Then, as with Elijah, we'll have to bring him in 2 days after we get out of the hospital. Because University Hospital doesn't allow those doctors to come there. Don't ask.

So all is well. I'm healthy, the baby is healthy, and we wait.

3 Comments:

  • At 12:48 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Holy crap that is going fast!!!!! I am so excited.

     
  • At 10:45 AM , Blogger ashley said...

    yeah for belly pictures, you are getting so big (in a good way) and look so cute!!! cant wait to see pictures of him!

     
  • At 4:43 PM , Blogger Athena said...

    You look SO great!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home