Miles Iain

A blog dedicated to information about Miles Iain, born in February. Dad & Mom are Geoff & Melissa.

Thursday, January 18, 2007

What The Doctor Said

I saw a new doctor today, and of course I brought up the pain incident. His thoughts, my pelvic bone separating, not the baby dropping. But he said everything looks good, everything is normal. His heartrate, his growth, my weight gain. This has been a pretty normal pregnancy.

Next week is the hospital tour, and my next dr appt is in 2 weeks.

5 Comments:

  • At 4:11 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Normal is a good word. See? 40 days. Well, less than that now, but still.....ha ha.

     
  • At 9:14 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Good to hear all is normal, even if it is a painful normal. But that's why you do to the doctor, right? I'm still banking on him arriving on your anniversary. : )

     
  • At 9:03 PM , Blogger Athena said...

    Hmm, I don't like the sound of this.. I think he's going to be much earlier.. my guess, February 7th.. yes, that sounds like a good day..

     
  • At 10:48 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Ah ha! Another new theme. Love this one too.

     
  • At 6:17 PM , Blogger ashley said...

    glad to hear everything is normal! any new tummy pictures??? ps. if he's born on feb 7, he'll share his birthday with chris!!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home