Miles Iain

A blog dedicated to information about Miles Iain, born in February. Dad & Mom are Geoff & Melissa.

Sunday, January 14, 2007

Ow!

At some point yesterday morning, the baby shifted, and I've had a constant pain ever since. For almost 3 hours yesterday I couldn't walk. I still can't lift my left leg without triggering the pain.

I talked to a friend at church this morning, and she said something similiar had happened to her with one of her kids. And she went to the doctor, they did an ultrasound and said, yep everything is normal. So it's good to know it isn't something weird. I am making sure I keep tabs on his movements. So don't worry about us.

5 more weeks.

4 Comments:

  • At 8:44 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Oh poor you, Melissa. It sounds like perhaps the baby is getting ready to make his entrance. You'll be happy when that happens, I'm sure. It has not been easy for you this time 'round. Do hope the situation improves today. Know that we are all concerned for your well being.

     
  • At 10:57 AM , Blogger Athena said...

    Don't worry about you?? Yeah right! Aww.. pregnancy pains.. no fun at all!

     
  • At 6:28 PM , Blogger Cate said...

    stupid baby! i'll be sure to have words with him once we're properly introduced.

     
  • At 8:24 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    He IS NOT allowed to make an entrance yet Miss!!! LOL. I am scheduled to be there in 46 days so he can come in about 30 days. No no, maybe even 40 days. Ha ha. Just take care of yourself AND NO SNOW SHOVELLING!!!!!!!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home